Friday, October 29, 2010
Red Velvet was made for HALLOWEEN!
But first off let me show you what the sunrise looked like this morning! Awesome!
Then I got to work to finalize the details on our trick or treat event at work.
I made Red Velvet Cupcakes and brought in some decorations. Some of the decorations were homemade and some were store bought.
I made the headstones (cute stamp I found at Michael's, eh?!) ... but bought the "Have a Fang-tastic Halloween" food picks.
As usual, we commandeered the closest conference room and made a mess of it. All it needed was a few wicked scary decorations...
... and I'm still buzzing from all the sugar over-load!
I made a few of the cutest-little-pumpkins-you-ever-did-see, and figured I ought to share them as well: paper pop-up pumpkins
What are YOU doing this Halloween?
enjoy your time in the kitchen...
at 7:17 PM
- ► 2011 (46)
- RECIPE: Spaetzle and Dill Sauce
- RECIPE: Swedish Meatballs with Dill Sauce
- Red Velvet was made for HALLOWEEN!
- Spices, spices, spices... a tip from Trader Joe's
- RECIPE: The BETTER Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Soup's On...
- Playing with pomegranates...
- A favorite: Trader Joe's Chocolate Croissants
- RECIPE: Spicy Chicken Soup
- Pear Pizzazz...
- RECIPE: Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
- Chef John Besh's Braised Beef Short Ribs... aka go...
- Kettlecorn WINNERS!!!
- FOOD IDEA: Encrusted Mahi Mahi
- RECIPE: Spinach Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- it's just a good treat... and a CONTEST!!!
- RECIPE: Quinoa with Almond-crusted Tilapia
- RECIPE: Crock Pot French Dips
- RECIPE: Braised Yukon Golds
- reorganizing a small corner of the kitchen...
- ▼ October (20)