Friday, October 29, 2010

Red Velvet was made for HALLOWEEN!



But first off let me show you what the sunrise looked like this morning! Awesome!

Then I got to work to finalize the details on our trick or treat event at work.



I made Red Velvet Cupcakes and brought in some decorations. Some of the decorations were homemade and some were store bought.



I made the headstones (cute stamp I found at Michael's, eh?!) ... but bought the "Have a Fang-tastic Halloween" food picks.

As usual, we commandeered the closest conference room and made a mess of it. All it needed was a few wicked scary decorations...



... and I'm still buzzing from all the sugar over-load!



I made a few of the cutest-little-pumpkins-you-ever-did-see, and figured I ought to share them as well: paper pop-up pumpkins







What are YOU doing this Halloween?



enjoy your time in the kitchen...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails