Sunday, October 10, 2010
it's just a good treat... and a CONTEST!!!
I received this as a gift on my birthday... and I love you so much I have to share it with you!
In fact... we find ourselves with the need to award a prize or two! (Because as soon as I tasted this stuff I got on their website and ordered more. And there is NO GOOD REASON for me to eat all 5 bags that I ordered.) A huge THANK YOU shout out to the people who created the best kettlecorn around: Maw 'n Paw Kettlekorn
So, answer this question by posting a comment below ... deadline is Tuesday at 9 am (Pacific Time)
"What is your favorite time of year?"
(And it doesn't have to be a season... it could be an anniversary of something special, family vacation ritual, etc.)
2 winners will be announced on Tuesday evening at 6 pm.
(Winners will be picked picked by my hero-of-a-hubby, lottery-style.)
Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your Gramma... 'cuz they'll want to get their hands on this stuff!
Just take another look at how SCRUMPTIOUS this is...
And yes, it's as good as it looks.
This is Maw 'N Paw's Zebra Caramel Chocolate blend. It's caramel kettlecorn drizzled with both white and milk chocolate.
Oh holy cow... or should I say "holy zebra!" ???
enjoy your time in the kitchen...
- ► 2011 (46)
- RECIPE: Spaetzle and Dill Sauce
- RECIPE: Swedish Meatballs with Dill Sauce
- Red Velvet was made for HALLOWEEN!
- Spices, spices, spices... a tip from Trader Joe's
- RECIPE: The BETTER Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Soup's On...
- Playing with pomegranates...
- A favorite: Trader Joe's Chocolate Croissants
- RECIPE: Spicy Chicken Soup
- Pear Pizzazz...
- RECIPE: Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
- Chef John Besh's Braised Beef Short Ribs... aka go...
- Kettlecorn WINNERS!!!
- FOOD IDEA: Encrusted Mahi Mahi
- RECIPE: Spinach Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- it's just a good treat... and a CONTEST!!!
- RECIPE: Quinoa with Almond-crusted Tilapia
- RECIPE: Crock Pot French Dips
- RECIPE: Braised Yukon Golds
- reorganizing a small corner of the kitchen...
- ▼ October (20)