Saturday, November 6, 2010

are these the best cookies i've ever eaten?!

This picture is intended to be a tease...




Watch for the full-blown pictures-that-make-you-drool post...

For my entire life my Gramma Helen has been baking these sugar cookies... and for my entire life they have been my favorite cookie (except for the time there was a mishap in a kitchen somewhere in Ramona and they "accidentally" produced some AMAZING snickerdoodles ... which just MIGHT have trumped Gramma's cookies for the best cookies in the world!)...

Well, I was finally brave enough to bake these in my own kitchen... why oh why did I wait so long?!



The next question is... how am I going to keep from eating each and every last one of them?!


enjoy your time in the kitchen...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails