Today I enjoyed my provolone panini and grilled asparagus as I sat down to watch a movie ("The Men Who Stare at Goats", from Netflix - hysterical so far, in a dark and very "odd" sort of way).
My movie continues and I am on the computer to do a little blogging, plan out the afternoon and the rest of the chores I have to do today, this week.... and when I'm going to run all of the necessary errands, etc.
We have house guests next weekend... and I'm looking forward to it! But I've got a lot to do between now and then.
First... I'll watch the rest of this movie and try to figure out what it's talking about ... but first I need to take the cookies out of the oven.
I love my life!!!
enjoy your time in the kitchen...
- ► 2011 (46)
- RECIPE: Grilled Stuffed Portobello
- RECIPE: Maid-Rite Sandwich
- RECIPE: Creamed Corn and Leek Risotto
- RECIPE: Saffron Risotto and sauteed Mahi Mahi wit...
- A dress(ing) for all occasions!
- blog tip...
- my favorite type of snack: salty and crunchy
- Lunch on a day off...
- Sunday lunch...
- Chicken Paillard with Garlic Risotto
- ▼ September (11)