I've been wanting to try a new mustard, most specifically for a pork tenderloin recipe. I'm not much of a mustard person... but I think it's because I haven't had the right mustard.
Fortunately, I happened across a PBS show called "America's Test Kitchen" where they tested 5 or 6 different mustards. This one was rated high among their studio audience. (A different brand was rated high among the test chefs... but I consider my tastes closer to those of a regular studio audience person.) So, let's start there...
I'll start with a taste test, and then try some mustard on a sandwich and then test out that pork tenderloin recipe and report back to you. Cross your fingers for me, ok?!
enjoy your time in the kitchen...
- ► 2011 (46)
- stone ground mustard
- oh... hello garlic!
- RECIPE: Crock Pot Chicken
- a memory of our trip to Florence, Italy
- RECIPE: Spicy shredded beef
- RECIPE: Chinese Chicken Salad
- my choice for olive oil
- RECIPE: Beef Stroganoff in a crock pot
- A special treat...
- My Sunday routine...
- RECIPES: 1 night, 2 new recipes... and "wife-of-t...
- my fav mac n' cheese...
- RECIPE: Hearty Ricotta-Stuffed Shells
- Testing a new ingredient
- RECIPE: Creamy Poblano Rice, by Zarela
- ▼ January (15)