Sunday, January 17, 2010

A special treat...

Several years ago I visited Alaska during the week of the Iditarod... it was a fun experience! But it was sure cold... so, I visited Humpy's Great Alaska Alehouse for a night out on the town (and interestingly enough was introduced to heated toilet seats and heated water in the toilet bowl... but I digress...)

I am happy to report that the highlight of my visit at Humpy's was that I got to taste this for the first time in my life!





It's a beer, a Belgian beer to be exact... and it's packaged with a cork and a bottle cap. It's not your typical beer, as it's kinda "sparkly"... so it takes you by somewhat of a surprise.




Lindeman's offers several different flavors... my favorite is Kriek (black cherry). This is a "once in a while" treat for me... and I sure relish the time spent with my Lindeman's...





What special treat do you look forward to?



enjoy your time in the kitcen...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails