Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh my OLIVE!!!

I love afternoons in the kitchen... and being able to make things like this:



What is it you ask? It's this... Olive Cheese Bread.

And it was difficult to find ways to waste the time away... while the bread was in the oven!

Oh wait... it's done already... plate please! Cut into it and watch out... that gooey stuff is sure hot! (and oh so good! in fact, almost a little too rich... what's IN THIS?!)





Well, check out the Pioneer Woman's site for the recipe... I love to share her ideas... but I won't post too many of her recipes here (wouldn't want to look like I'm taking credit for any of her recipes, now)... but I will share the beautiful pictures...

Personal note: And next time I make it, I would cut back on the mayonnaise a little. It was a little too rich... is that even possible?!



enjoy your time in the kitchen...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails