My bestest girlfriend Debbie came over last week for us to test out a new drink. We had been wanting to try the recipe for a while now... a great time was had by all!
I mean, who wouldn't when you're sipping on one of these?!
Recipe: Espresso Martinis
(recipe makes two drinks)
2 shots of espresso, cooled
3 shots of Kahlua
2 shots of vodka
Add to shaker with ice, shake vigorously.
Pour into martini glasses and enjoy!
But these things sneak up on you... so be careful out there!
enjoy your time in the kitchen...
- ► 2011 (46)
- ► 2010 (149)
- RECIPE: onion dip on steroids!
- Oh my OLIVE!!!
- RECIPE: My favorite pot roast
- can you say "sugar-high" ?!
- RECIPE: Butternut Squash Soup...
- Espresso Martinis
- RECIPE: Monkey Muffins... aka mini-monkeys...
- RECIPE: Buckeyes (or Chocolate Peanut Butter Ball...
- RECIPE: Tart Cranberry-Orange Sauce, from Debbie ...
- a Christmas tradition in our house...
- RECIPE: Minty-Chocolate-Goodness
- ▼ December (11)