Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friday night in Clovis



Last friday I had the opportunity to check out another farmer's market: Old Town Clovis Farmers' Market

Our first stop (oh wait, after the tri-tip sandwiches - which I didn't get a picture of because my hands were drippy) was the corn! Oh - did we search out the corn...





And wow - this is some special corn! It's fire-roasted in the husks, then stripped and cleaned. Next, the corn starts to receive layer after layer of tasty-goodness: starting with butter, followed by mayonnaise, followed by parmesan cheese and lastly followed by cayenne pepper!

Exchange it for a few dollars and you're off to enjoy the rest of the farmers' market...

Let me introduce you to my friend Heather - she likes the corn! (And that's an understatement!)



Take a walk with us... see what we saw!























If you haven't had the chance yet... find a farmers' market near you! They are full of people-watching opportunities, great fresh produce and some really great times!


But don't take my word for it... check it out for yourself...



enjoy your time in the kitchen...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails