Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh happy day...



Happy BIRTHday, that is... to several of my co-workers! Today we ate at Casa de Bandini for birthday lunches for Marsha, Maya, Chad, PJ, Erin and Claudia! In fact, I was the only one at the table who wasn't celebrating... so I took pictures!

And ate a little bit of everything... and my dish, Camarones al Mojo de Ajo, um... I'm going to have to go back, taste it again, and come home and try to make it here! So, be watching for it... holy cow...

There was also Ceviche (wow!), Queso Fundido (double-wow!) and some really phenomenal chips and salsa! They mean business, with their chips and salsa, folks!!!

If you live in the area, you HAVE to check it out! (And make sure to call me to let me know what time you'll be there! I'll save you a spot!!!)



enjoy your time in the kitchen...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails