Saturday, April 2, 2011

lovin' homemade pizza...

I tested this out last week... the full blog post to follow the next time we have this for dinner.



What kind of pizza is this?

2/3 of this pizza is "Manly Meaty Goodness" (meatballs, bacon and pepperoni)
The other 1/3 of the pizza is girly-pesto-pepperoni yumminess...


Easiest dinner I've made in a long time... and my hero-of-a-hubby has transferred the "hero" title to me, at least for tonight.


Tonight we used the broiler pan (because our pizza stone recently cracked in half)... and I'm convinced that the broiler pan is just as good. The air circulates up under the crust and makes it crispy - just like we like it! LOVE IT!


Watch for the full post... within the next week, I promise!



enjoy your time in the kitchen...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails